Full Size Cakes and Puddings
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED FOR FULL-SIZE BAKES AND WEDDING CAKES until January 2023 when the diary will reopen. Please contact us if you would like us to recommend another baker.
You can now order anything from our weekend menu as a full-size batch, cake or cheesecake.
That’s right! Gone are the days when you’d have to rely on a last minute box-cake mix, or dig the hand mixers out of the cupboard they’ve been in since the last birthday.
Each pudding is handmade by our team on the day of delivery and can be personalised with a message on the box. Then they’re delivered to your door by one of our smiley drivers! You can even order for someone else if you’re not able to see them on their special day.
So, how do I order?
Unfortunately we are currently fully booked for the rest of 2022. Our books for 2023 will open around August/September time.
– We cannot specify a time for delivery and we deliver until 9pm so we recommend you book for the day before you need your order.
– All our puddings should be stored in the fridge until (with the exception of chilled desserts eg. cheesecake) approx. 1hour before serving.
– We cannot deliver on Mondays but you are welcome to collect after Midday.
– All our cakes are homemade in a kitchen where gluten products and nuts are used, we cannot guarantee against cross contamination.
– We don’t use nuts unless requested on our chocolate bar cakes or any puddings where nuts are not in the original recipe.
– We are happy to make small personalisations to our cakes where we can such as changing the chocolate bars on the chocolate bar cake or adding different fruit or flowers to our other cakes. We cannot offer piping and do not make bespoke cakes.
– We strongly recommend sharing your pudding with friends and family, it will make them love you even more.